Friday, July 2, 2010

Sad goodbye














In last two weeks I had all my family together. This did not happen in the last 4 or 5 years. My brother, Nelu who lives in USA came to visit in Galati. He only came with his older daughter, Evi and second son, Samuel. His wife, Olivia who is pregnant in 7 months stayed home with their third son, Daniel. My second brother and his entire family, Cami his wife and their sons, Oliver and Ianis came form Italy, too. My third brother, George was here only for a three days. I had a lovely time with all of them especially with Evi and Samuel which I did not have a chance to see them in the last 4 years. It was a great chance for our entire family to be together (mom and dad, me and my sister Viorica and my three brothers, Nelu, Danut and George.
Yesterday after I led them to the airport and said goodbye I was sad. I hope I will see them again soon and not to wait another four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment